March 7, 2013
Death is a final thing. I'm not sure what I'm going to feel when my Dad dies, and I'm not even sure I should be asking this question. I guess I kind of block this out of my head, I don't really want to deal with it, but it's final. What if I fuck up with dealing with this? I can't take it back.
So, if you have experience with this issue, I'd appreciate your input.
My Dad will probably die around summertime?? To say we don't have a great relationship... is an understatement.
What do you wish you would have done before someone close to you died? If you had a strained relationship with one of your parents, and they passed, I'd really like your input.
I really have no wisdom on this subject. Right now my tactic is to avoid any kind of emotional attachment and remain as angry as possible. I figure if I can keep the pent up anger til the end, maybe it won't hurt as bad. But maybe it will bite me in the ass. I'm not trying to be an asshole, I just don't really know how to deal with this or what to expect.
I have time to prepare, so I guess I might as well be figuring out a game plan.
Post a Comment
- Trent Larcombe on Need a pick-me-up, ladies?
- http://www.statelessminds.com/members/gregge2858070/activity/55285/ on What do you do before a death of a family member?
- Merissa Landis on Need a pick-me-up, ladies?
- Testo Factor X Supplement on Xanga Shutdown Depression
- Leia on What do you do before a death of a family member?